RouteSavvy: Powerful, Automated Routing Software
for Small to Mid-sized Fleets
RouteSavvy’s automated routing software is a fleet manager’s best friend.
RouteSavvy automated routing software greatly simplifies & automates the route planning process…making every RouteSavvy user a power user!
Here’s What RouteSavvy Can Do For You:
- Automated location data uploading using drag-n-drop
- Automated route building
- Automated route optimization
- Automated review of incomplete or incorrect addresses
- Automated route building based on a specific start or end route location
- Fast, easy address uploads!
- Fast, easy route building!
- Optimized routes generated in seconds!
RouteSavvy Gets 5-star Reviews!
Check out more RouteSavvy Reviews on Capterra – a leading software review site.
RouteSavvy = Powerful Routing Functions
RouteSavvy Automated Routing Software:
- Optimizes 100s of routes with 100s of stops
- Shows multiple routes on the screen at the same time
- Organizes routes by territories
- Provides mobile device integration for turn-by-turn navigation
- Provides innovative, smartphone-based GPS tracking
- Saves time & money that goes straight to the bottom line
Highlighted RouteSavvy Case Study
Learn how RouteSavvy automated routing software helped the Fit Fixins’ meal delivery company DOUBLE its meal delivery capacity & revenue.
RouteSavvy Automated Routing Software + RouteSavvy Mobile App: An Unbeatable Combination
RouteSavvy Automated Routing Software & the RouteSavvy Mobile App are an unbeatable combination. RouteSavvy Routing Software generates efficient routes. The RouteSavvy Mobile App is a cost-effective, add-on that brings additional mobile capabilities + innovative, affordable GPS tracking using a smartphone.
RouteSavvy Automated Routing Software
RouteSavvy Mobile App
RouteSavvy = Massive Return On Investment
With affordable per-vehicle, per-month pricing, RouteSavvy often pays for itself in the first days it’s in use. In simple terms, RouteSavvy generates more efficient routes. More efficient routing means you spend less money on:
- Fleet maintenance tied to mileage
- Labor costs…and more!